- No returns accepted without a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) Number issued by KRN.
- No returns accepted on electrical parts.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from the original invoice date.
- All shipping charges are at the Buyer’s expense.
- A restocking fee of 20% or $100 (whichever is less) will be assessed
on all returns with the exception of warranty or core returns.
- KRN Aviation Services reserves the right to refuse unauthorized returns.
- Contact our Sales Dept. to obtain authorization
prior to the return of any parts (except core returns).
- Enclose a completed RMA form with your shipment.
Click here to download the RMA form in PDF
- Return all trace documents included with the
- Insure the package for the full value of the
parts. If the shipment is lost or damaged in transit, you must file a claim with
the carrier. This is a policy set forth by the freight carriers, not by KRN.
- Ship the package freight prepaid, no COD's will
- If there are any signs of tampering, physical,
or shipping damage, KRN Aviation Services reserves the right to refuse the return.
If you can't view PDF files, click the Adobe icon to get the
Free Adobe Acrobat Reader